- Lumens: 1 000
- Run Time: 1h 50m
- Max Candela: 10 000
- Beam Distance: 200m
- Battery: 2x 3V CR123A lithium
- ON/OFF: Multi-function, push button tactical tail switch or remote pressure switch. Quick press for constant on operation and press and hold for momentary operation. Double tap either switch within ¼ second activates strobe (if enabled). Features an ergonomic multi-function tail-switch.
- Safe-Off: Prevents accidental activation and saves batteries. Loosen the facecap approximately ¼ turn to detent.
- Mounting: Securely attaches to long guns with MIL-STD-1913 Rails
- Case Material: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish (Body & Facecap), Impact and chemical resistant engineered polymer (Switch housing).
- Lens: High temperature, shock mounted, AR coated, impact resistant BoroFloat® glass.
- Light Source: LED, white, impervious to shock with a 50 000 hour lifetime.
- Ratings: IPX7-rated with Standard Button Switch (waterproof to 1m for 30min), Operates from -40°C to 49°C.
- Warranty: Streamlight’s Limited Lifetime Warranty warrants this product to be free of defect, including the LED, for a lifetime of use. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price, at our option, of any Streamlight product that does not work as a result of a manufacturing defect for as long as you own it. This limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, switches, electronics and normal wear and tear. Switches and electronics have a two year warranty with proof of purchase.
- ProTac® TLR Rail Mounted 2
- 2x 3V CR123A lithium batteries
- Remote pressure switch
- Mounting clips
Optional Extra CR123A Batteries:
Streamlight® specially produced its own batteries for flashlights. The Lithium CR123A battery is not rechargeable and has a long life. So keeping some extra of these CR123 batteries in stock is never a bad idea. Flashlights with a CR123A battery usually have a longer burn time than lights using other battery types.
Choosing THE BEST Weapon Mounted Lights for Shooters