- Lumens: 800
- Run Time: 1h 75m
- Max Candela: 15 000
- Beam Distance: 245m
- Battery: 2x 3V CR123A lithium
- ON/OFF: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch, double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe. Strobe can be disabled.
- Mounting: Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle.
- Compatibility: Securely fits a broad range of full-sized and compact guns.
- Case Material: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
- Lens: High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Borofloat® glass; white gasket sealed.
- Light Source: High power LED, white, impervious to shock with a 50 000 hour lifetime.
- Ratings: IPX7-rated (waterproof to 1m for 30min), Impact resistant construction, Operates from -40°C to 49°C.
- Warranty: Streamlight’s Limited Lifetime Warranty warrants this product to be free of defect, including the LED, for a lifetime of use. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price, at our option, of any Streamlight product that does not work as a result of a manufacturing defect for as long as you own it. This limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, switches, electronics and normal wear and tear. Switches and electronics have a two year warranty with proof of purchase.
- TLR-1® HL with thumb screw and “safe off” door switch
- 2x 3V CR123A lithium batteries
- Remote pressure switch
- Mounting clips
- Standard door switch
Optional Flip-Up Lens:
- Green Flip-Up Lens: Creates a less noticeable light beam and heightens contrast in the dark.
- Red Flip-Up Lens: Preserves your natural night-vision in the dark.
- IR Flip-Up Lens: For with the use of devices that can detect IR light, such as night vision goggles and IR cameras.
Choosing THE BEST Weapon Mounted Lights for Shooters