- Lumens: 1 000 (on high), 60 (low) with both CR123A & 18650
- Run Time High: 1h 30m (18650) & 1h 20m (CR123A)
- Run Time Low: 23h (18650) & 18h (CR123A)
- Max Candela: 27 600 (on high), 1 600 (on low) with both CR123A & 18650
- Beam Distance: 332m (on high), 80m (on low) with both CR123A & 18650
- Battery: Multi-fuel – accepts 2x 3V CR123A lithium or 1x rechargeable 18650 Li-ion 3.7V 2600mAh
- ON/OFF: Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch or Dual remote pressure switch with latching push button. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- TEN-TAP® Programming: Choice of 3 user selectable programs: 1) high/strobe 2) high only 3) low/high
- Mounting: Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails; easy to attach, secure mounting.
- Case Material: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with Type II Mil-Spec anodized finish.
- Lens: High temperature, shock mounted, AR coated, impact resistant BoroFloat® glass.
- Light Source: C4®LED technology, white, impervious to shock with a 50 000 hour lifetime.
- Ratings: IPX7-rated with Standard Button Switch (waterproof to 1m for 30min), IPX4-rated with Remote Pressure Switch (water-resistant), Impact resistant construction, Operates from -40°C to 49°C.
- Warranty: Streamlight’s Limited Lifetime Warranty warrants this product to be free of defect, including the LED, for a lifetime of use. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price, at our option, of any Streamlight product that does not work as a result of a manufacturing defect for as long as you own it. This limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, switches, electronics and normal wear and tear. Switches and electronics have a two year warranty with proof of purchase.
- ProTac® Rail Mount HL-X
- 2x 3V CR123A lithium batteries
- Remote pressure switch
- Push-button tail-cap switch
- Remote retaining clips
- Double-sided tape
- Zip ties
Optional USB Battery:
The 18650 USB Lithium-Ion battery provides an alternate power source for newer Streamlight® products that accept either a standard CR123A or 18650 battery. It features an integrated safety circuit that protects from overcharging or over-discharging. The 18650 battery with integrated micro USB port charges in 5 hours. A wide variety of power sources can be used, such as a PC, power pack or 12V/DC automotive power.