- Lumens High: 350 (CR123A) & 150 (Alkaline)
- Lumens Low: 40 (CR123A & Alkaline)
- Run Time High: 1h 45m (CR123A) & 1h 30m (Alkaline)
- Run Time Low: 14h 30m (CR123A) & 8h (Alkaline)
- Max Candela High: 12 000 (CR123A) & 4 950 (Alkaline)
- Max Candela Low: 1 380 (CR123A & Alkaline)
- Beam Distance High: 219m (CR123A) & 141m (Alkaline)
- Beam Distance Low: 19m (CR123A & Alkaline)
- Battery: Multi-fuel – accepts 1x 3V CR123A lithium or 1x AA Alkaline
- ON/OFF: Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch or Dual remote pressure switch with latching push button. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- TEN-TAP® Programming: Choice of 3 user selectable programs: 1) high/strobe 2) high only 3) low/high.
- Mounting: Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails; easy to attach, secure mounting.
- Case Material: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
- Lens: High temperature, shock mounted, AR coated, impact resistant BoroFloat® glass.
- Light Source: C4®LED technology, white, impervious to shock with a 50 000 hour lifetime.
- Ratings: IPX7-rated with Standard Button Switch (waterproof to 1m for 30min), IPX4-rated with Remote Pressure Switch (water-resistant), Impact resistant construction, Operates from -40°C to 49°C.
- Warranty: Streamlight’s Limited Lifetime Warranty warrants this product to be free of defect, including the LED, for a lifetime of use. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price, at our option, of any Streamlight product that does not work as a result of a manufacturing defect for as long as you own it. This limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, switches, electronics and normal wear and tear. Switches and electronics have a two year warranty with proof of purchase.
- ProTac® Rail Mount 1
- 1x 3V CR123A lithium & 1x AA Alkaline batteries
- Remote pressure switch
- Push-button tail-cap switch
- Remote retaining clips
- Double-sided tape
- Zip ties
Optional Flip-Up Lens:
- Green Flip-Up Lens: Creates a less noticeable light beam and heightens contrast in the dark.
- Red Flip-Up Lens: Preserves your natural night-vision in the dark.
- IR Flip-Up Lens: For with the use of devices that can detect IR light, such as night vision goggles and IR cameras.
Choosing THE BEST Weapon Mounted Lights for Shooters