- Black Stingerhawk® Frame
- Clear Lens With Clear Adjustable Nosepiece (Maximize light transmittance. Use indoors or at night)
- Solar Lens With Black Adjustable Nosepiece (Reduce extreme glare and squinting. Use outdoors in bright conditions)
- Vermillion High-contrast Lens With Black Nosepiece (Provide excellent color recognition and depth perception. Use in bright and cloudy conditions to reduce glare)
- Head Strap
- Microfiber Pouch
- Case With Belt Clip
- Available in 2 Sizes: Perfect fit for long-wear comfort.
- Superior Ballistics: High-impact system exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010 & military ballistic impact requirements for spectacles ((MIL-PRF-32432 (GL)) & goggles (MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10).
- Flawless Optics: Precision manufactured lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side impact protection and anti-fog performance.
- Interchangeable: Lenses made of indestructible, optical grade polycarbonate that can be interchanged quickly for various light conditions and provide 100% protection from harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays.
- Anti-Fog: OcuMax® Plus is proven to be the #1 anti-fog and scratch-resistant coating in the world; also resists wide variety of chemicals, including DEET
- Comms-Compatible Arms: Thin temple arms guarantee the utmost comfort, equipment compatibility and stay-put fit. Slimline ergonomically designed arms and overmolded underframe provides shock absorption and grip.
- Rugged Durability: Eye protection that lasts, performs and protects through all the rigors of combat – in a lightweight package that’s just 38 grams.
- Prescription Ready: If you require corrective lenses, an optional Rx Carrier for prescriptions is available.
- Sleek, Low-Profile Design: Lightweight in a sleek wrap-around style.
- Adjustable Fit Nosepiece: Flexible material, the nosepiece can bend and twist to accommodate any nose bridge for optimal fit.
- Field-Of-View: Compact, low profile design with unrestricted field-of-view fits comfortably with a variety of different Armed Forces’ helmets.
Optional: Revision® Prescription (RX) Carrier & Connector System
Revision® RX Carrier – Designed to fit Revision’s full line of military products, including the Sawfly® Spectacle System, Stingerhawk® Spectacle System, Desert Locust®/Asian Locust® Goggle Systems, Wolfspider® Goggle System, Bullet Ant® Tactical Goggle System, or the SnowHawkTM Cold Weather Goggle System, this is an effective, efficient way to handle vision correction while providing high impact ocular protection.
- Rugged: Carrier frame built for strength and durability.
- Field-Of-View: Wide field-of-view. Carrier frame color does not distract or inhibit vision.
- Prescription Ready: Optician inserts personalized prescription lenses. We recommend polycarbonate and other high-impact material for lenses. Accommodates prescriptions up to ±11D.
- Interchangeable: One size carrier fits the Sawfly® & Stingerhawk® Spectacles, Desert Locust®/Asian Locust Goggles, Wolfspider Goggle, Bullet Ant Tactical Goggle & SnowHawk Cold Weather Goggle.
- Convenient: Secure “press fit” insertion positions corrective lenses optimally.
- IMPORTANT:The Rx Carrier must be fitted with HIGH-IMPACT POLYCARBONATE lenses.
Optional: Revision® Reusable Anti-Fog Cloth (3-pack)
3 reusable anti-fog cloths in foil packets.
Care, Cleaning & Maintenance:
The lenses in your Stingerhawk® Eyewear System have fog and scratch resistant coating. To extend the life of the lens surfaces, clean and store your eyewear away from direct sunlight and at room temperature when not in use. To clean and disinfect the lenses, wash with water or eyewear cleaning spray and blot dry with a microfiber cloth.
To clean and disinfect the frame and strap, remove the lens and hand wash the frame in a mild soapy solution, rinse and air-dry.