- Frame With Adjustable Arms
- Clear Lens With Clear Nosepiece (Maximize light transmittance. Use indoors or at night)
- Solar Lens With Black Nosepiece (Reduce extreme glare and squinting. Use outdoors in bright conditions)
- Vermillion High-contrast Lens With Black Nosepiece (Provide excellent color recognition and depth perception. Use in bright and cloudy conditions to reduce glare)
- Head Strap
- Microfiber Pouch
- Case With Belt Clip
- Reusable Anti-fog Cloth
- Available in 3 Sizes: Correct size ensures fit, comfort and optical performance.
- Superior Ballistics: High-impact system exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010 & military ballistic impact requirements for spectacles ((MIL-PRF-32432 (GL)) & goggles (MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10).
- Flawless Optics: Precision manufactured lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side impact protection and anti-fog performance.
- Interchangeable: Lenses made of indestructible, optical grade polycarbonate that can be interchanged quickly for various light conditions and provide 100% protection from harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays.
- Though: Scratch-resistant coating on both sides of lens; resists wide variety of chemicals, including DEET.
- Comms-Compatible Arms: Lean, extendable arms guarantee the utmost comfort, equipment compatibility and stay-put fit. Slimline ergonomically designed arms ensure hearing protection and headsets work as designed while the over molded underframe provides shock absorption and grip.
- Rugged Durability: Eye protection that lasts, performs and protects through all the rigors of combat – in a lightweight package that’s just 38 grams.
- Prescription Ready: If you require corrective lenses, an optional Rx Carrier for prescriptions is available.
Optional: Revision® Prescription (RX) Carrier & Connector System
Revision® RX Carrier – Designed to fit Revision’s full line of military products, including the Sawfly® Spectacle System, Stingerhawk® Spectacle System, Desert Locust®/Asian Locust® Goggle Systems, Wolfspider® Goggle System, Bullet Ant® Tactical Goggle System, or the SnowHawkTM Cold Weather Goggle System, this is an effective, efficient way to handle vision correction while providing high impact ocular protection.
- Rugged: Carrier frame built for strength and durability.
- Field-Of-View: Wide field-of-view. Carrier frame color does not distract or inhibit vision.
- Prescription Ready: Optician inserts personalized prescription lenses. We recommend polycarbonate and other high-impact material for lenses. Accommodates prescriptions up to ±11D.
- Interchangeable: One size carrier fits the Sawfly® & Stingerhawk® Spectacles, Desert Locust®/Asian Locust Goggles, Wolfspider Goggle, Bullet Ant Tactical Goggle & SnowHawk Cold Weather Goggle.
- Convenient: Secure “press fit” insertion positions corrective lenses optimally.
- IMPORTANT:The Rx Carrier must be fitted with HIGH-IMPACT POLYCARBONATE lenses.
S, R, L
|Include RX Carrier?