- Goggle Frame
- Clear Lens (Maximize light transmittance. Use indoors or at night)
- Solar Lens (Reduce extreme glare and squinting. Use outdoors in bright conditions)
- Anti-Reflective Sleeve
- Microfiber Cleaning Pocket
- Storage Case
- High-Impact Protection: One-piece, optical grade polycarbonate lens shields eyes from unexpected fragments.
- Clear Vision: High performance OcuMax® Plus coating protects against fogging and scratching. Top & lateral forced air vents provide constant airflow. Filtration media prevents small particle entry.
- Flawless Optics: Precision manufactured lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side impact protection and anti-fog performance.
- Field-Of-View: Widest field-of-view to enhance war fighting capabilities.
- Durability: Superior anti-scratch hard coating; designed for use in extreme climatic conditions.
Resists a wide variety of chemicals.
- Comfort & Fit: Lightweight and comfortable, the Desert Locust® is ideal for both tactical operations and extended-use missions. Pliable frame material and strapping system seals the face while maximizing facial comfort.
- Compatibility: Low profile design ensures compatibility with helmet, binoculars and night vision systems.
- Adjustability: Adjustable strapping system fits over the helmet, or on head.
- UV Protection: 100% protection from harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays. Optically correct lenses can be interchanged quickly for various light conditions.
- Prescription Ready: If you require corrective lenses, an optional Rx Carrier for prescriptions is available.
Optional: Revision® Prescription (RX) Carrier & Connector System
Revision® RX Carrier – Designed to fit Revision’s full line of military products, including the Sawfly® Spectacle System, Stingerhawk® Spectacle System, Desert Locust®/Asian Locust® Goggle Systems, Wolfspider® Goggle System, Bullet Ant® Tactical Goggle System, or the SnowHawkTM Cold Weather Goggle System, this is an effective, efficient way to handle vision correction while providing high impact ocular protection.
- Rugged: Carrier frame built for strength and durability.
- Field-Of-View: Wide field-of-view. Carrier frame color does not distract or inhibit vision.
- Prescription Ready: Optician inserts personalized prescription lenses. We recommend polycarbonate and other high-impact material for lenses. Accommodates prescriptions up to ±11D.
- Interchangeable: One size carrier fits the Sawfly® & Stingerhawk® Spectacles, Desert Locust®/Asian Locust Goggles, Wolfspider Goggle, Bullet Ant Tactical Goggle & SnowHawk Cold Weather Goggle.
- Convenient: Secure “press fit” insertion positions corrective lenses optimally.
- IMPORTANT:The Rx Carrier must be fitted with HIGH-IMPACT POLYCARBONATE lenses.
The Revision® Desert Locust® Series do NOT come with an anti-fog coating on their lenses unlike some of Revision®’s other eyewear. However the use of Revision®’s anti-fog cloths helps a lot with fighting fog.
Optional: Revision® Reusable Anti-Fog Cloth (3-pack)
3 reusable anti-fog cloths in foil packets.