- 1,5L/50 fl oz
- Dimensions: 30x19x4 cm/ 11.9×7.3×1.4 in
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free
- Material: Polyurethane
- Purpose-built reservoir so you can stay hydrated and hunt longer.
- 25% more water per sip so you stay better hydrated
- Quick Link Hydrolock: Easy one-handed on/off water flow with Quick Link modularity
- Hydroguard Technology: Inhibits growth of bacteria on reservoir and tube surfaces
- Insulated Tube Cover: Maintains water temperature and protects the tube from harmful UV rays
- Angled Exit Port: Optimized for attachment on in-line purifiers and accessories
- Self-Sealing Bite Valve: Self-seals after each drink to eliminate drips
- Easy Open Cap: Keeps your drinking port clean and leak-proof
- Ergonomic Fill Handle: For comfortable, easy filling
Optional: CamelBak® Mil Spec Reservoir Cleaning Kit
The all-in-one tool kit for faster and more effective cleaning and drying. Optimized for reservoirs with Quick Link™ System.
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free
- Reservoir hanger clicks easily into Mil Spec Crux™ Reservoir Quick Link™ port
- Detached tube clicks easily into hanger clip
- Tube brush, reservoir brush, and cleaning tabs help keep your reservoir clean and taste-free
- Extra-long cleaning brush perfect for cleaning CamelBak reservoirs, including Long Neck Water Beast™, Omega® Water Beast™, Mil Spec Antidote® and Mil Spec Crux® reservoirs
Optional: CamelBak® MAX Gear Cleaning Tabs™
Keep your reservoir free from taste and odor and ready for your next adventure. Fast-acting tablets are easy to use and work in just 5 minutes. 8 Cleaning tablets per pack.
- Periodic cleaning with CamelBak® Cleaning Tabs™ keeps reservoir and tube free from taste and odor.
- CamelBak® Cleaning Tabs™ work in just 5 minutes for a thorough cleaning.
- 8 Cleaning tablets per pack.
Care & Cleaning:
- Fill reservoir 1/2 full with warm water and mild soap. Use 2 tablespoons of baking soda, bleach or CamelBak® Cleaning Tabs for a deep cleaning.
- Shake reservoir to mix water solution.
- Elevate the reservoir so drink tube exit port is at the base and Big Bite™ Valve is below the reservoir.
- Pinch bite valve, allowing solution to flow into drink tube, and through the bite valve. For a deep clean, let reservoir and solution sit for 30 min.
- When deep cleaning: remove solution and repeat using warm water/ mild soap solution.
- Wash reservoir. You can use CamelBak® brushes from the Cleaning Kit to scrub the reservoir and tube. When deep cleaning, make sure you completely rinse away any bleach or cleaning solution.
- After washing, rinse away cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube.
- Drain all remaining water. The reservoir is ready to use.
- If storing, air dry reservoir with Reservoir Dryer™ accessory so no moisture is trapped inside.
Camelbak Mil Spec Crux – Before You Buy