- 3L/ 100 fl oz
- Dimensions: 41x25x8 cm/ 16x10x3 in
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free
- Type: Mil Spec Crux™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
- D.A.A.S.™ (Direct Armor Attachment System) quick release buckles allow for a one-time set up and rapid attachment/removal from any plate carrier with MOLLE
- D.A.A.S.™ Quick Attach Pressure Strap increases stability and makes on-the-move hydration, rinsing glasses and goggles easier
- Dual zippers for quick reservoir removal and easy refill
- 5 mm closed-cell foam on front and back panels for insulation
- Infra-red compliant fabric, buckles and webbing
- Add or remove name tags and unit badges quickly with integrated hook-and-loop
- Uses 500D Double-rip Cordura® Fabric for the ultimate combination of strength and durability
Optional: CamelBak® Mil Spec Reservoir Cleaning Kit
The all-in-one tool kit for faster and more effective cleaning and drying. Optimized for reservoirs with Quick Link™ System.
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free
- Reservoir hanger clicks easily into Mil Spec Crux™ Reservoir Quick Link™ port
- Detached tube clicks easily into hanger clip
- Tube brush, reservoir brush, and cleaning tabs help keep your reservoir clean and taste-free
- Extra-long cleaning brush perfect for cleaning CamelBak reservoirs, including Long Neck Water Beast™, Omega® Water Beast™, Mil Spec Antidote® and Mil Spec Crux® reservoirs
Optional: CamelBak® MAX Gear Cleaning Tabs™
Keep your reservoir free from taste and odor and ready for your next adventure. Fast-acting tablets are easy to use and work in just 5 minutes. 8 Cleaning tablets per pack.
- Periodic cleaning with CamelBak® Cleaning Tabs™ keeps reservoir and tube free from taste and odor.
- CamelBak® Cleaning Tabs™ work in just 5 minutes for a thorough cleaning.
- 8 Cleaning tablets per pack.
Reservoir Care & Cleaning:
- Fill reservoir 1/2 full with warm water and mild soap. Use 2 tablespoons of baking soda, bleach or CamelBak® Cleaning Tabs for a deep cleaning.
- Shake reservoir to mix water solution.
- Elevate the reservoir so drink tube exit port is at the base and Big Bite™ Valve is below the reservoir.
- Pinch bite valve, allowing solution to flow into drink tube, and through the bite valve. For a deep clean, let reservoir and solution sit for 30 min.
- When deep cleaning: remove solution and repeat using warm water/ mild soap solution.
- Wash reservoir. You can use CamelBak® brushes from the Cleaning Kit to scrub the reservoir and tube. When deep cleaning, make sure you completely rinse away any bleach or cleaning solution.
- After washing, rinse away cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube.
- Drain all remaining water. The reservoir is ready to use.
- If storing, air dry reservoir with Reservoir Dryer™ accessory so no moisture is trapped inside.
Pack Deep Cleaning:
- Soak it in warm or cool water with some mild soap.
- Rinse it thoroughly with cool water (skip this step, and you might end up creating some suds the next time you sweat with your pack on).
- Hang it up to air dry.
Camelbak Mil Spec Crux – Before You Buy